Thursday 1 July 2010

Diet?

Yes, I am keeping a diet. Why? Because I love the food here. I would get so fat if I weren't on a diet now! But the truth be told, I did start off with a bit of overweight. Maybe more than a bit. Today however we signed up into the gym. It's a great gym. You can run for 30 minutes watching the TV, you barely notice that you're running.
Today for the first time, I felt though that I am in a foreign place and when I don't focus on easing this for myself I can find myself in the middle of reality. Reality which means friends away, family away, driving on the "wrong side" and a boyfriend abroad. So what I will do is try to focus on the fun side, cause I know that with time, I can get used to this. In fact I could do it quite easily...
But after all...I wish to leave in a world where it is possible disregard all borders and barriers. I wonder if I can do this. But maybe. It all depends on me. And I did go to the gym today. If I could do that and keep a diet, I should be able to do loads of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment