Monday 12 July 2010

London

So finally I had a day on my own when I could wonder around in London. And although I might have thought that I would get lost, everything was perfectly understandable, with loads of signs so I got around just well.

I picked a great day as it was very sunny, got on the train literally in the last moment and headed off to London. I think it's a place of endless discoveries. Maybe it was just my first time, but I had such a great time and I barely saw anything!

I did notice that you need a lot of money to have fun in the UK, but there were also a couple of things I could try for free and so I did. And you know how sometimes you feel you have so much energy that you could walk for miles in your very uncomfortable shoes without feeling a thing until you sit down and stop? This is the kind of day I had. I felt young and careless like a student (this time with money though...) and happy like a little girl.

Everyone should be allowed to have a day off in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment