Thursday 29 July 2010

Trying to fit into the puzzle

Having more and more friends, I have started to socialize more often. So I have now Hungarian friend, I have Transylvanian friends, I have my own friends back in Hungary, Simon's friends here and my own friends back at home.
And so recently I have been going out with most of them. Back at home, I felt really great, they are my friends, I have known them forever and yet I felt so much in focus talking about my experiences abroad. My Hungarian friends cannot really see all my background and so understand me either. With the English people I have fun, a lot of fun. But we don't really have deep roots going back. And the truth be told, I think I am a bit reserved as well in making new friends or even opening up to the old one. I'm having a bit of a rough time settling in, I guess.
I need some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment