Tuesday 20 July 2010

Home

Nothing feels, tastes or smell as good as home. No matter how vigorously I try to convince myself, that I feel great here...and I actually do. But then I go home and I feel charged again.
It's something deep that I may not be able to explain, but sometimes I feel as if my blood would be flowing on those streets, cause I am part of it and the town is part of me.
I have attended a wedding as well. I always liked weddings. I have only been to a few of them, but I always felt the same thing: I want one, too! I just feel very special each time as if it would be something so magical, so irreplaceable by anything else. But also it is always so heart warming to see the strong bonds in between people turning into something more visible or serious.
So, yes, I want one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment