Tuesday 29 June 2010

Friends

I'm a little late with this as usual, but it's such a great memory that I won't let it slip.

On Saturday we went down to the seaside. That is we, S, myself, his best friend and his girlfriend. And I remembered when I said not such a long time ago to S that in Transylvania the word friend is one of the most powerful words. When you have a true friend, you have a treasure. And friends respect each other, help each other out. I kind of insinuated also that it different here and I am happy that I didn't say it, but I remember thinking that he doesn't really know what real friendship is all about.

Saturday I realized I was wrong all this time. In fact, I believe I have realized it before that, but I consciously focused on it this weekend.

His best friend and him, they have a relationship that all friends would envy. The sort of care for each other, having the other's interests always at sight, having fun together is almost like an ideal case...it makes me be envious. Teaches me to be more humble next time, when I think I know something better

No comments:

Post a Comment