Sunday 4 July 2010

Time management

Life is funny in a way. Sometimes it keeps you waiting and hanging in there for so long and the suddenly speeds up and you can't even catch your breath.
Everything seemed so slow until I got here. I felt like fighting forever for this opportunity and nothing would happen. Today I feel like I barely have time for anything. I am constantly running around and I'm doing this in a world when I'm not married, I barely have to do any cleaning or cooking and have no children. I wonder what will I do as a mother who is also working. Is there a secret recipe for time management for mothers who are wives and are working as well?
Or am I just worrying for something that is bond to happen in years? I don't know. I just feel frustrated for not being able to cope with this small amount of tasks I have.
But the good news is that I started to do exercise and tomorrow I will go to the gym again. I'm curious how much damage have I done to myself this weekend kilos-wise.
Have a good week everyone! Mondays can be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment