Tuesday 6 July 2010

Balanced acquisitions

So yesterday I went shopping and finally got myself a scale. Which is really great, cause it it a digital one and shows less than the regular analog scale in the gym. I, of course, was very happy to find this out. So much so that I instantly felt motivated to go on with my exercises and even my diet.
To balance the whole thing of I have bought my first Jamie Oliver cookbook. To which my boyfriend said, he was really proud...So was I. And for once, whatever is needed for the recipes can actually be found in the stores. This is really great!
I have decided to try out a recipe soon just to see how would I do? Cause apparently Jamie Oliver is all about simple dishes. I like simple. Let's see how will I do.
I will keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment