Wednesday 23 June 2010

Feels so natural

On my third working day a guy came to my desk and asked if I wanted to have lunch with him. As I just had, I said I would the next day. And we had lunch the next day and talked about habits, my boyfriend, his girlfriend and we were buddies catching up. And then the next day I met the Transylvanian girl and had lunch with her. This being said, whenever I go down to the cafeteria, I meet familiar faces. It feels so natural that I am here and I know people, that it is almost as if it was a natural day of my life. As if I had arrived home.
Today I finally felt that myself useful, I was finally working, doing quite a lot. It felt good. I got so excited that I was drawing emails around and I actually manage to lose three emails in my mailbox somewhere, which I think is funny...or maybe not. Fortunately I remembered who had sent them so I asked them to resend them. I sort of got upset at myself for not being well balanced, but then I also felt enthusiasm in me for which I congratulated myself.
So my only concern now is the flu I'm coming down with in the middle of the summer. I mean...this is just wrong. It's really warm, even here, in the UK. And then what happens? I get the flu... Some things never change. Some things, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment