Thursday 26 August 2010

On the top

I suppose people write and talk less about their joy than of their sorrow. Your sorrow is always something almost noble, when you say you're happy, people look at you and think "Oh, that will go away" and therefore it's nothing so "valuable" to talk about. Probably this explains why I haven't written here for so long: I've been happy. For the first time in a very long time I feel that things are working out, almost everything and what isn't can be fixed. Because everything else is alright so you just put the focus to the weak area. And you can do it.
Finally in a long time, I feel happy to be alright and to be able to help on others who are important for me. That gives me so much strenght and energy!
I will be on holiday next week so I can just relax over all these weeks filled with anxiety, I'm looking forward to it!
I guess if there is one thought I would want to leave you with today is that what you feel when you're on top makes so much suffering worth in the past. Because when you're there you're rewarded so many times more. I wish you all get there soon and many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment