Thursday 27 October 2011

First year...

On the back of the whole "It's been seven hours and fifteen days"...I can actually say it's been a year and a month since I started working in the UK, like a proper employee on UK payroll and rights and whatever comes with that kind of joy. I am 27, but I cannot think back to any year of my life that had as much as this year in it! Just so so much. And saying this with knowing that I went home and sat down to watch TV everyday. Even like this, I feel like I've grown so much!
I would have liked to share my everyday life with you (whoever reads this), but was just too depressed at the beginning.
Started writing this with the hope that I can share some experience with people who are in the same situation and found that whatever I would say would not only be demotivating, but probably sad and whining.
There is one important thing that I've learnt though and I would be more than happy to share this with you: there will be moments in your life when you'll think that you are not worth it and will look at other people for inspiration, recognition and encouragement. But before you got there and may not get it...just bear in mind that there is no one who knows you better than yourself. You are a well of memories. So bring your bucket and dive in

No comments:

Post a Comment